Public Relation Roland-Garros • La Mezzanine
Welcomed by the dedicated teams of the French Tennis Federation, guests will be guided to the historic building of l'Orangerie where they will enjoy refined gastronomy throughout the day combined with exceptional seats on the Court Philippe-Chatrier to enjoy the best tennis action of the day sessions.
At the heart of the Jardin des Serres d'Auteuil, the historic Orangerie building is a VIP hospitality area located 100 metres from the Philippe-Chatrier court. Its architectural charm and the environment ensure guests enjoy a unique experience. On the first floor of the Orangerie, you'll find the very bright Mezzanine, which can accommodate up to 120 people for cocktail format for lunch or Diner. Guests are offered an unlimited refreshments and premium service throughout the day. Everyone will receive an official Roland-Garros gift.
PUBLIC RELATION OFFER ROLAND-GARROS LA MEZZANINE WITH CATEGORY 1 SEATS TICKET
HOSPITALITY AT LA MEZZANINE ROLAND-GARROS
- Welcome zone on arrival, registration desk.
- A professional team at your disposal all day long
- Premium hospitality zone, close to center court
- TV screen
FOOD AND DRINKS AT LA MEZZANINE ROLAND-GARROS
- Gastronomic walking buffet for Lunch or Diner
- One Roland-Garros branded gift per guest, per session.
- Full complementary bar with wines and champagne
- Tea time including canapes, cakes and fresh fruits.
EXTRA SERVICES FACTORY-SE AT LA MEZZANINE ROLAND-GARROS
- Organising your hotel if you stay in Paris.
- Organising several original outside solutions including early morning breakfast or meeting rooms fitting your compliance rules
- Meet and greet tennis legends
TICKETS ON CENTER COURT PHILIPPE-CHATRIER INCLUDED IN LA MEZZANINE ROLAND-GARROS
- Cat 1 seats very well situated (Day or Night session)
- Official digital match program and magazine
Program of the day
- From 10.00 am welcome zone on arrival, registration desk, runners, hostesses and a senior hostess on site. All dedicated to FACTORY-SE ‘s clients
- Coffee and croissants for the earliest then from 11 am a full complementary bar including champagne with canapés. Tea time up to Up to 5.30 pm.
- Gastronomic and rafinated Lunch (cocktail format ) from 12 am, prepared by a famous caterer of Roland-Garros with fine wines.
- Official souvenir of the day
- Official digital match program and chilled bottle of water for the matches
- Cat 1 seat for the entire Day session on center court
- Large TV screen
- Close boutique to do some shopping without queuing
- Hospitality closes at 5.30pm