Corporate Pack Roland-Garros • Le Pavillon
Welcomed by the dedicated teams of the French Tennis Federation, guests will have acces to a large restaurant surrounded by a designed open air terrace. Guests will enjoy refined gastronomy throughout the day combined with exceptional seats on the Court Philippe-Chatrier to enjoy the best tennis action of the day sessions.
Away from the crowd, close to the training courts, guests will enjoy a unique proximity with the players, following their warm up with their coaches, before their match. The charm of the restaurant and the quiet environement of the garden will ensure guests enjoy a unique experience they will never forget. Guests are offered of course an unlimited refreshments and premium service throughout the day. Everyone will receive an official Roland-Garros gift.
VIP Pack Le Pavillon Roland-Garros with Category 1 seats ticket
HOSPITALITY AT LE PAVILLON ROLAND-GARROS
- Welcome zone on arrival, registration desk.
- A professional team at your disposal all day long
- Premium hospitality zone, close to the training court of the champions.
- TV screen
FOOD AND DRINKS AT LE PAVILLON ROLAND-GARROS
- Gastronomic walking buffet for Lunch or Diner on the 8 first days then seated on the 6 last ones, enlighting french cuisine and « art de vivre ».
- One Roland-Garros branded gift per guest, per session.
- Full complementary bar with wines and champagne
- Tea time including canapes, cakes and fresh fruits.
EXTRA SERVICES FACTORY-SE AT LE PAVILLON ROLAND-GARROS
- Organising your hotel if you stay in Paris.
- Organising several original outside solutions including early morning breakfast or meeting rooms fitting your compliance rules
- Meet and greet tennis legends
TICKETS ON CENTER COURT PHILIPPE-CHATRIER INCLUDED AT LE PAVILLON ROLAND-GARROS
- Cat 1 seats very well situated (Day or Night session)
- Official digital match program and magazine
Program of the day
- From 10.30 welcome zone on arrival, registration desk, runners, hostesses and a senior hostess on site. All dedicated to FACTORY-SE ‘s clients
- Coffee and croissants for the earliest then from 11 am a full complementary bar including champagne with canapés. Tea time up to Up to 5.30 pm.
- Gastronomic and rafinated Lunch (cocktail format 8 first day, ans seated format 6 last days) from 12 am, prepared by a famous caterer of Roland-Garros with fine wines.
- Official souvenir of the day
- Official digital match program and chilled bottle of water for the matches
- Cat 1 seat for the entire Day session on center court
- Large TV screen
- Hospitality closes at 5.30pm
Click here to receive more information