L’Orangerie Lunch, Roland-Garros
You think that you have seen everything at the tournament ? L' Orangerie is a totally new experience !
L' Orangerie is a new VIP venue located in the heart of Roland-Garros, no more than 100 meters from Center Court. Offering a gourmet restaurant, completely renovated in 2019, it is now the most sought-after spot at Roland-Garros. A 19th century building that offers a splendid hospitality area including an air conditioned dining area which opens onto an outside terrace where you can relax with a cigarette or a glass of champagne.
With an early arrival from 10.30 with coffee and croissants, or champagne you can spend a full day watching tennis. Lunch is served from 12 o’clock on and during the afternoon, take a break from the matches and enjoy some chilled champagne or a detox cocktail ...
Private tables from 4 to 12 persons.
YOUR ORANGERIE HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Parking 1 per 4 persons
- Welcome zone on arrival, registration desk, runners, hostesses and a senior hostess on site. All dedicated to FACTORY SE ‘s clients
- Coffee and croissants for the earliest from 10.30 am then a large complementary bar including Champagne with canapés up to one hour after the last match on center court
- Gastronomic and rafinated 4 courses Lunch (From 12 am) prepared by a famous caterer of Roland-Garros with fine wines within l' Orangerie ( brand new restaurant)
- Official souvenir and useful goodies of the day
- Official match program and chilled bottle of water for the matches
- Servicing /conciergerie before and during the event. We are doing our best for your event to be a perfect day
- TV screen
YOUR ORANGERIE LUNCH EXPERIENCE TICKETS
-Gold seats located just above the box seats on the long side of the court
-Category 1 seats located slightly higher up but still very well situated
EXTRA SERVICES ORANGERIE CORPORATE EXPERIENCE BY FACTORY SE :
- Organising your extra breakfast early in the morning if you want to add it : Several original outside solutions including meeting rooms fitting your compliance rules
- Organising your hotel if you stay in Paris
- Meet and greet tennis legends